Wideport.com Inc. is an Internet Services Company which was Incorporated in July 1999. Operating in some of the fastest growing areas of the Internet. The company has produced exceptional growth and moving one of our key brands (www.411.ca) to the number two brand in Canada in the online directory market segment.
We currently have over 1.6 million unique monthly users and over 30 million page views per month.
We’re committed to continuously expand our business & market penetration by introducing new products & services to our product mix.
- Feb.2000Launch of 411.ca website
- Mar.2002Deal with Whitepages.com to power 411.ca Find a Person
- Aug.2003Deal with SuperPages.ca & SuperPages.com to power 411.ca & 411.info Find a Business
- Nov.2002Launch of 411.info website
- Jul.2005Re-launched 411.info with a new design for the US market
- Nov.2000Launch of 411domains - Canadian domains (.ca)
- Feb.2001Launch of .com, .net and .org domains
- Sep.2001Launch of .info, .biz, .cn domains
- Apr.2002Launch of .us domains
- Jan.2003Acquired 51% of Kemford LLC - US software company
- Dec.2003Deal to acquire the remaining 49% of Kemford LLC
- Sep./ Oct.2005Exhibited at a trade shows in Toronto to promote 411.ca
- Nov.2005Full page ad & Classified ad in National Post newspaper
- Mar.2006Full page ad in Empower magazine